TRUST BEAUTY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS1.Are your products tested on animals?
- Absolutely not! All products are 100% cruelty-free!
- Yes! All products are formulated, produced and packaged right here in Colorado.
5. Are your products organic?
- No. TRUST Beauty products are as natural as they can be while still being extremely corrective. We use certified organic ingredients whenever possible.
- Yes. We use certified organic ingredients whenever possible and never use harmful ingredients like parabens or sodium lauryl sulfates.
- Extremely corrective. commit is the most corrective because our skin is naturally programed to repair itself in the evening, so our night cream is packed full of vitamins, peptides and hydrating agents.
- Adaptogens are a unique class of herbal plants that for centuries have been used to aid the body-system in adapting to various environmental stressors.
- TRUST BEAUTY has identified key adaptogen ingredients for skincare that possess reparative properties, such as the ability to rejuvenate skin suffering from cellular breakdown caused by the environment and external stressors.
- Products are good for 12 months after they are opened.
- We use Retinyl Palmitate because it is a more mild form of vitamin A that enables us to use it at a higher percentage.
- No. TRUST Beauty is currently only available in the United States.
- Yes! We specifically designed TRUST to be effective for all skin types. honor and commit should be tested on a small area of skin prior to use b/c of the high level of active ingredients that may cause irritation.
- Very Simple. We take it back. If, for whatever reason, you are not 100% satisfied with every TRUST Beauty product, just send it back and we will issue a refund immediately.