Face masks are most definitely not anywhere close to being a new idea. As Meryl would say, “Florals for spring? Groundbreaking!” Women for decades have been using face masks, ranging from the Dead Sea mud rage and homemade DIY concoctions to silk sheets and highly potent, highly concentrated patches, all to correct and diminish skin concerns.
So, you ask, with there being millions upon millions of face mask options out there and all of them toting that they are the best, what is Trust Beauty doing differently and why should you use it?
Let’s just jump down the rabbit hole, shall we?
For starters, the Trust Beauty brand is made from adaptogens, a class of herbs named after their ability to help your body adapt to environmental stressors. They help to not only naturally balance and regulate your body’s stress and hormone levels, raise energy levels, and strengthen the immune system, but they also give a very healthy dose of antioxidants, boost collagen and combat inflammation and bacteria. They’re basically the best thing ever.
Coupled with this technology and our all-natural ingredients, the Honor Enzyme face mask has been developed to be multi-purpose. We all know how hard it is to find something to help all our skin concerns, and that is reason #2 as to what makes this mask so special.
Instead of just concentrating on one skin issue, such as hydrating or firming or brightening, this rejuvenating anti-aging face mask starts by treating the skin by gently exfoliating the outer layer, purging the pores and removing dead skin cells. It then moves on to the repairing process by brightening, boosting collagen production, and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. For the finale, it infuses moisture and hydration deep into the skin while rejuvenating the tissue and stimulating healthy cell growth.
The result? Plump, radiant and youthful-looking skin that is smooth, soft and diminished in wrinkles and fine lines, hyperpigmentation, acne scarring, age and sun spots, and enlarged and clogged pores.
So you finally stopped jumping up and down and are now wondering to yourself as to how Trust Beauty is able to do this with a few natural ingredients and something called adaptogens. Let me introduce you to our ingredients.
- Pumpkin is rich in alpha hydroxy acids, or AHAs, which accelerate the shedding of dead skin cells and reveal fresh skin just below the surface. The result is a smooth complexion, even skin tone, and brighter skin. Due to the natural properties of the fruit, it is particularly beneficial for dry skin, although it is healing for all types of skin
- Pomegranate are superfruits that are rich in antioxidants, which help to defend the cells against damaging free radicals. In addition, pomegranate’s high Vitamin C content helps to rejuvenate the skin and protect it from dullness and aging.
JOJOBA SEED OIL
- Jojoba oil has antibacterial properties that help sooth the skin and act as an anti-inflammatory agent that fights acne. It resembles oils naturally produced by our bodies and helps to replace those oils that get stripped away from harsh environments. Jojoba oil locks in moisture to deeply nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Infuses moisture and hydration while the fruit enzymes digest dead, dull and dry cells
- May be used 2-3 times per week
- Safe for all skin types
- Made in USA, Vegan, Cruelty-Free